The Koda pizza oven is a real stroke of genius from Ooni: it has a sophisticated design that is second to none . At the same time, it is easier to use than any Ooni pizza oven before. But the best thing is that the Ooni Koda conjures up a tasty pizza for you and with incredible speed.
Baking pizza at home has never been so easy (and so beautiful)!”
The Ooni Koda has a sophisticated design, because it has futuristic -looking elements and is still extremely stylish . It is almost exclusively in endless matt black. Only the edge of the oven opening and the three legs of the Ooni Koda are silver. In addition, it is compact (62 x 40 x 31 cm) and very light (9.25kg), which makes the Ooni Koda a real “companion” for on the go – nevertheless it offers the same baking surface as the popular Uuni 3 pizza oven. Since only high-quality materials are used in the Ooni Koda , it is robust, rust-free and highly efficient.
The Ooni Koda is particularly clean and easy to use, as this pizza oven is operated exclusively with gas – it can be conveniently activated using the one-touch function, is individually adjustable and reaches temperatures of up to 500 ° C. The pure gas operation means there is no risk of contamination from charcoal or pellets. This makes the Ooni Koda clean and comfortable for you to use.
Speed & enjoyment
The most important thing for a pizza oven is that it conjures up a delicious pizza , just like you know it from your favorite Italian , and exactly when you want it. This is achieved, among other things, with the enclosed cordierite pizza stone, which quickly reaches the uniform temperature you need. At the same time, cordierite sucks the moisture out of the dough, which makes it particularly crispy. This is exactly what the Ooni Koda enables you to do in a record-breaking time of only around 60 seconds . It is set up in seconds and ready for use after approx. 15 minutes. But the Ooni Koda can do much more than just bake pizza:Flatbread, vegetables, steak, rack of lamb and other types of meat that like high temperatures can also be prepared excellently in the Ooni Koda. There are various matching pans from Ooni made of solid cast iron.
That’s how it works:
- Place the pizza oven on a stable and fire-proof surface
- Connect the propane gas cylinder
- After reaching operating temperature (10-15 minutes) let the pizza slide onto the stone with a well-floured pizza tray.
Our tip : The original Italian durum wheat semolina from Caputo is even better than flour
- After 30 seconds, turn the pizza once
- After another 30 seconds, the pizza is ready
- Bon Appetit!
Scope of delivery:
- Ooni Koda pizza oven
- Cordierite pizza stone
- Gas hose with pressure reducer (50 mbar for DE / AT)
- Ooni Koda – User Manual and Safety Instructions
- Ooni Koda Guide (including recipes, tips and hints)
- Welcome and guarantee card
The Koda at a glance
- Ready for use in seconds: Simply unfold the foldable legs, connect the gas bottle and you’re ready to go
- Ready for use after just 15 minutes
- The Ooni Koda reaches temperatures of up to 500 ° C and bakes a pizza in 60 seconds
- Made entirely of high-quality materials and therefore robust and rust-free
- Not just for pizza: flatbreads, vegetables, steak, rack of lamb and other types of meat that like high temperatures can also be prepared in the Koda
- Compact construction (63 x 40 x 29.5 cm) in a futuristic design
- Height of the baking space: approx. 12 cm
- Baking surface of 33.7 x 33.7 cm
- Height of the baking space: max. Approx. 12 cm
- Opening height: 82 mm
- Gas consumption: 280 g / h
- Mobile: The compact and light (9.25kg) Ooni Koda takes up little space and can also conjure up the perfect pizza on the go
- Insulated top for best efficiency
- Including matching cordierite pizza stone
- Pizza stone made from the gemstone cordierite reaches an optimal and even temperature within a short time
- Cordierite maintains a constant temperature in the oven even with fluctuating heat
- Cordierite sucks the moisture out of the dough, which makes it particularly crispy
- The Ooni Koda is only suitable for outdoor use
- Please place with sufficient distance to buildings
- Allow to cool sufficiently after use
- Basically, gas-powered devices are certified with 50 mbar for Germany and Austria.